Network Security Engineer
Bali / Full-time
We are looking for a dedicated and meticulous network security engineering to join our growing team. In the role, you will operate independently and as part of a team to ensure our software, hardware, and network components are protected from attacks or failure.
- A network engineer degree, telecom engineer degree, or related IT fields.
- Proven work experience as a network security engineer or information security engineer.
- Experience in creating and maintaining security systems.
- Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, and security principles.
- Knowledge of computer forensic tools, data loss prevention methods, and disaster recovery.
- Network engineer certifications such as CCNP, CEH, CISSP, and GIAC Certifications.
- Having knowledge in Mikrotik or Fortinet is a plus.
- Having experience working with XO, Proxmox, or cloud services such as AWS, GCP, and Alibaba Cloud.
- Ability to work with Linux OS.
- Maintaining switches and servers.
- Configuring and implementing intrusion detection systems and firewalls.
- Maintaining domains, firewalls, VPN, virtual private servers, and email security.
- Monitoring the security arrangements for the protection of the network systems.
- Determining the latest technologies that improve the overall security of the system.
- Using industry-standard analysis criteria to test the security level of the firm.
- Informing the company about the security incidents as soon as possible.
- Occasionally replacing the security system protocol and architecture.