Bali / Full-time
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Proven experience as a Front-end programmer or similar role.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML, CSS.
- Having knowledge of CSS frameworks including Tailwind and Bootstrap.
- Strong understanding of CSS animation and canvas animation is a plus.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Inkscape or Illustrator is a plus.
- Want to relocate to Bali.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure the website interface and performance is mobile friendly.
- Translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals; back-end developers and web designers.