Cost and Financial Analyst
Bali / Full-time
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum 3 years in experience in reporting & costing.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, reporting, and other accounting-related software.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to locate in Bali.
- Preferred non-smoker.
- Cost Accountant to produce financial business plans, models, and forecasts for business operating in the Hospitality Sector.
- To provide updated costings on business purchases including Capex expenditure.
- To provide reviews and comparisons of monthly and annual Financials with forecasts and budgets.
- Assist with financial planning, forecasting, and monitoring of results versus objectives.
- Identify weaknesses in internal control and suggest improvements.
- Assess and highlight opportunities for increased cost efficiencies.
- Develop and evaluate business or project financial metrics and drivers.
- Design and implement project systems & controls.
- Support mentoring and development of other applicable Staff.