Chief Marketing Officer
Bali / Full-time
We are looking for an innovative non-traditional thinker who can see the big picture. We are a technology developer based in Bali, Indonesia, seeking to integrate crypto-technologies (Blockchain) into the Hospitality sector and beyond.
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products & features. You will set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption. You will also conduct customer research and apply your insights to these and other initiatives.
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences. You will promote the company as an innovator in this space both to the press and public and oversee outbound customer-facing communications across our website, blog, and social channels.
- Define, measure, and report the performance of all paid marketing channels/campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI goals including subscriber acquisition and retention.
- Develop a scalable growth strategy through our direct-to-consumer channels while also evaluating other sales/distribution channels for our products.
- Collaborate and lead across the organization. You will represent the voice of the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership. You will also lead and mentor a growing team of marketing staff across a broad set of functions including product marketing, partner marketing, content, and our branded products.
- Deepen relationships with key partners. You will nurture existing relationships with key partners, aligning mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing initiatives.
- Take our current marketing effort to the next level. Identify talent, needs, hire and manage a high-performing integrated marketing team.
- Coach and develop and recruit channel managers, own communication across the executive level and partner teams.
- Partner with digital product and engineering and data science to create differentiated solutions that leverage performance media and/or new innovations in marketing technology.
- Strong analytical and writing skills. You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or equivalent.
- Able to communicate in English both written and oral.
- Have clear, effective, communication skills in a collaborative, transparent, and hands-on environment.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in this or a related field.
- A general understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.